My friend Vadim Klebanov found this flyer posted in a hospital in Petersburg’s Admiralty District the other day. It reads:
Dear Residents of the Admiralty District!
Due the tense socio-political situation in the world we ask you to
- pay more attention to the entryways and surroundings of your buildings.
- pay special attention to abandoned things and items (sacks, plastic bags, boxes, etc.)
as well as immediately informing us of
- empty premises and rented premises
- suspicious persons
- the addresses of buildings where there are unlocked attics and basements
- abandoned cars parked next to residential buildings, schools, kindergartens, hospitals, and other public buildings
Maintain vigilance, stamina and calm.
Contact telephone numbers (24/7):
Admiralty District Internal Affairs Office 316-0202
1st Police Precinct 573-0210
2nd Police Precinct 314-0202
38th Police Precinct 573-0283
77th Police Precinct 573-0304
Admiralty District Council Hotline 316-0500
Thanks to Vadim Klebanov for spotting the flyer, posting it on Facebook, and permitting me to reproduce it here. Translated by the Russian Reader