A stun gun like the Stun Master S-100 could have been used by Russian police on recalcitrant Jehovah’s Witnesses in Surgut. The Stun Master delivers an electric shock of 100,000 volts and sells for a mere $22 at diyhomeprotection.com.
Forensic Examination Confirms Surgut Jehovah’s Witnesses Tortured with Stun Gun
March 28, 2019
Defense lawyers commissioned an independent forensic examination of the wounds on the bodies of six Jehovah’s Witnesses in Surgut. The Stealth Forensic Research Institute concluded five of the men could have been tortured with stun guns. OVD Info has a copy of the institute’s findings.
Burns from stun guns were found on Vyacheslav Boronos, Yevgeny Kairyak, Kirill Severinchik, Alexei Plekhov, and Artyom Kim.
The forensic examiners concluded the wounds on the bodies of the arrested men were consistent with wounds they could have received if they had been shocked with stun guns. The examiners arrived at the findings after analyzing medical files and considering the opinions of experts on the wounds and the photographic and video documentation of the wounds.
In mid February, numerous police raids and searches were carried out in the homes of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Surgut. At least seven of the men detained during the raids complained they were beaten, humiliated, and tortured with stun guns. OVD Info published an account of these events, as provided by the victims’ lawyer.
On March 27, the Russian Investigative Committee reported the Jehovah’s Witnesses detained during the raids in Surgut had not been tortured with stun guns. But they had been subjected to physical force due to the fact that they, allegedly, had resisted arrest. The Investigative Committee thus explained why there had been bruises and abrasions of the legs of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
In April 2017, the Russian Supreme Court ruled that the Administrative Center of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia was an extremist group and banned its work nationwide. In August 2017, all Jehovah’s Witness congregations in Russia were placed on the list of officially banned “extremist” groups.
Translated by the Russian Reader
Here is a list of the articles I have previously published about the new campaign of persecution of Russian Jehovah’s Witnesses:
- “If Harassing Jehovah’s Witnesses Were an Olympic Sport, Russia Would Win a Gold Medal,” 20 December 2016
- “Russian Supreme Court Looks Set to Ban Jehovah’s Witnesses,” 6 April 2017
- “‘Extremism’ Ruling Against Jehovah’s Witnesses: The Popular Will?” 26 April 2017
- “Nikolay Mitrokhin: God-Given ‘Extremists,'” 27 April 2017
- “Fyodor Chistyakov: Why I Left Russia,” 2 August 2017
- “Judgement Day: Russia’s Rabid Crackdown on Jehovah’s Witnesses,” 26 August 2018
- “Alexander Verkhovsky: Russia’s Campaign Against ‘Religious Extremism,'” 7 March 2019
- 100,000 Volts
- 4.5″ Tall
- Safety Switch
- Wrist Strap
- Lifetime Warranty
- Uses One 9V Energizer Eveready Alkaline Battery (not included)
How To Use:
- A short blast of 1/4 second will startle an attacker, cause minor muscle contractions and have a repelling effect.
- A moderate length blast of 1 to 4 seconds can cause an attacker to fall to the ground and result in mental confusion. It may make an assailant unwilling to continue an attack, but will be able to get up almost immediately.
- A full charge of 5 seconds can immobilize an attacker, cause disorientation, loss of balance, falling to the ground and leave them week and dazed for several minutes afterward.
Note: This Stun Master stun gun will have an effect anywhere on the body, but the maximum effect is in the following areas:
- Upper Shoulder
- Below Rib Cage
- Upper Hip
How Stun Guns Work:
The stun gun does not rely on pain for results. The energy stored in the gun is dumped into the attacker’s muscles causing them to do a great deal of work rapidly.
This rapid work cycle instantly depletes the attacker’s blood sugar by converting it to lactic acid. In short, he is unable to produce energy for his muscles, and his body is unable to function properly. The stun gun also interrupts the tiny neurological impulses that control and direct voluntary muscle movement. When the attacker’s neuromuscular system is overwhelmed and controlled by the stun gun he loses his balance.
Should the attacker be touching you, the current will NOT pass to your body! Stun Master has been a leading brand in the stun gun industry since 1994 making it a true icon in the world of self-defense. This type of success for so many years in a competitive field is the finest recommendation any product could be given.
Source: DIY Home Protection
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance.
2. Freedom to manifest one’s religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.